Virginia Prodan Ministries
Leads – Inspires – Equips
Christians to live boldly, courageously and faithfully their faith in a world growing more hostile toward Christian values and beliefs.
Virginia Prodan Ministry defends religious freedom and warns against the growing dangers of Socialism – a society without God.
Virginia Prodan had experienced religious persecution from an ungodly and brutal government in Communist Romania. Under that cruel persecution Virginia had learned how to rely on God and His power, love, care and achieve His victory in her life. As a Christian attorney Virginia had masterfully exibited God’s power in her life not only for her clients by also caring and loving even her enemies – under daily arrests, cruel interrogations, torture or home arrest.
Virginia Prodan had literally faced her assassin and has lived to tell about it. You will be inspired by her confidence and courage in the Lord and by her desire to share God’s love with anyone. She had shared it with the man who was hired to kill her. She is passionate about speaking and mentoring others who want to stand up to their giants and create a courageous, purpose-filled, and abundant life.
As a young attorney under Nicolae Ceausescu’s brutal communist regime, Virginia had spent her entire life searching for the truth. When she finally found it in the pages of the most forbidden book in all of Romania, Virginia accepted the divine call to defend fellow followers of Christ against unjust persecution in an otherwise ungodly land.
For this act of treason, she was kidnapped, beaten, tortured, placed under house arrest, and came within seconds of being executed under the orders of Ceausescu himself. How Virginia not only managed to defeat her enemies time and again, but helped expose the appalling secret that would lead to the demise of Ceausescu’s evil empire is one of the most extraordinary stories ever told.
Virginia Prodan’s compelling story of courage in the face of intimidation and even death on behalf of others is a testament to her unwavering faith in a God who delivers.
Virginia is determined to share God’s victory in her life, His gift of true freedom with everyone she encounters so that they may experience the peace that God granted her.
Through her ministry Virginia inspires the next generation of Christians to be bold in their faith and understand that their religious freedom is precious and bought with a price. She knows that political oppression cannot be allowed in America!
Statement of Faith
Virginia Prodan Ministries believes:
- The Bible is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God;
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in the substitutionary atonement for sin in His death, bodily resurrections, and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory;
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential;
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they who are saved unto the resurrection of life and they who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation;
- In the spiritual unity of believers within the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ;
- That Christ’s Church exists to know Him and make Him known;
- In the biblical institution of marriage, defined as one man and one woman;
- And in the sanctity of human life.
- Virginia Prodan Ministries is a registered 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Organization.
Join the Mission of Virginia Prodan Ministries — Donate Today!